1. How do I get to Kobe Union Church?
Easy! Just click here for directions or details about our easy-to-use Sunday Shuttle
2. Can anyone come to Kobe Union Church or is it just for Christians?
YES! EVERYONE is welcome - whether you are a Christian or just interested to know what happens in a Church. We love having visitors!
3. I would like to talk to a Pastor. How do I do that?
Please phone our Church Office and ask to speak to a Pastor, or fill out the comment form.
4. Do you have Communion every week?
No, we celebrate Communion on the first Sunday of every month. This is for all followers of Jesus.
5. What languages are spoken at KUC?
Our service is in English, but we have simultaneous Japanese translation using headsets. We also have Japanese Bible Studies.